Chipper the Nipper was given to me, because he bit. And the folks had a baby on the way. They knew I could handle him. Within a year he was doing great, not offering to bit, but a great watch dog. My friend needed him, he was lonely and an elderly man. He had him for 5 years till he got dementia and I got Chipper back. He is such a sweet dog. And the other day he had a stroke. I know he is old but I think he can pull through. If not he will go comfortably. I am now giving him wet dog food with tuna on it. He likes that a lot. And is eating great and drinking great, just still is a little wobbly. But what a dog and how he has turned his life around from being Chipper the Nipper to Chipper the Dipper, (loves the water).
if you can help please mellisa at
foreverpaws.fp@gmail.com
Chipper is doing a little better. He is eating and drinking better. But still walks a little dizzy. Thank you for your prayers
ReplyDelete